May I know which taxes Hong Kong government doesn’t impose?
The taxes that Hong Kong does not impose:
• No sales tax or VAT
• No withholding tax
• No capital gains tax
• No tax on dividends
• No estate tax
Relative articles :
- What form should I use for an annual return? What is the registration fee payable?
- Why should I still pay the annual registration fee when I deliver my annual return to the Companies Registry for registration?
- I have a Hong Kong private company. What fees I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I have a Hong Kong company limited by guarantee. What fee that I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I would like to know about Hong Kong Company Maintenance Costs
- Do I have to pay Annual Maintenance Fee Dates and Penalties?
- What type of tax do I need to pay in Hong Kong?
- How about summiting tax return in Hong Kong?
- What is the customs Duty in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed