Do I have to pay Annual Maintenance Fee Dates and Penalties?
Yes. You have to pay:
(1) Renewal of Registered Office and Company Secretary
Our Company Secretary and Registered Office services are to be renewed on the anniversary of incorporation and fees are to be paid 1 month before the anniversary date.
(2) Filing of Annual Return
An Annual Return is required to be filed within 42 days after the anniversary of incorporation together with the payment of a statutory filing fee of HKD105 (USD14).
Note: Companies have to pay higher registration fees for filing Annual Returns late.
(3) Renewal of Business Registration Certificate
The Business Registration is due for renewal around one month before and after it is expired. The current business registration fee is HKD450 (USD60) per annum. Late renewal will attract a penalty of HKD300 (USD40). Further delay will result in court proceeding and extra fine.
As the filing of Annual Return, renewal of Business Registration Certificate and Registered Office and Company Secretary services are due at the same time. Therefore, we normally send out notice of the annual renewal for all these items two months before they fall due and payment is expected at least 3 weeks before due date so as to allow us time to process the annual renewal.
Please note that our primary means of communication is email so please make sure we are being notified immediately should you change your email address.
(4) Annual Statutory Audit and Filing of Profits Tax Return
If a company choose to have its accounting year ended on 31 March, it is required to have its financial statements audited and the profits tax return filed with the Inland Revenue Department (Hong Kong Tax Authority) on or before 15 November the same year.
Late filing of Profits Tax Return will initially result in a fine of HKD1,200 (USD155) and further delay may result in court proceeding and extra fines.
Relative articles :
- What form should I use for an annual return? What is the registration fee payable?
- Why should I still pay the annual registration fee when I deliver my annual return to the Companies Registry for registration?
- I have a Hong Kong private company. What fees I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I have a Hong Kong company limited by guarantee. What fee that I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I would like to know about Hong Kong Company Maintenance Costs
- What type of tax do I need to pay in Hong Kong?
- How about summiting tax return in Hong Kong?
- May I know which taxes Hong Kong government doesn’t impose?
- What is the customs Duty in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed