What form should I use for an annual return? What is the registration fee payable?
You should use a Form NAR1.The annual registration fee payable on delivery of the annual return depends on the type of company. The annual registration fee payable on delivery of an annual return of a private company is HK$105 if it is delivered within 42 days after the most recent anniversary of the date of its incorporation. Substantially higher registration fees are payable if the annual return is not delivered within the prescribed 42 days time limit.
Relative articles :
- Why should I still pay the annual registration fee when I deliver my annual return to the Companies Registry for registration?
- I have a Hong Kong private company. What fees I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I have a Hong Kong company limited by guarantee. What fee that I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I would like to know about Hong Kong Company Maintenance Costs
- Do I have to pay Annual Maintenance Fee Dates and Penalties?
- What type of tax do I need to pay in Hong Kong?
- How about summiting tax return in Hong Kong?
- May I know which taxes Hong Kong government doesn’t impose?
- What is the customs Duty in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed