What is the customs Duty in Hong Kong?Hong Kong is known for its free port status and easy customs procedures. Duty is paid on very few products, for example, tobacco. One major recent change has been to make the import of wine and beer duty free. This has encouraged a thriving wine import, export and storage business serving retail and individual buyers
Relative articles :
- What form should I use for an annual return? What is the registration fee payable?
- Why should I still pay the annual registration fee when I deliver my annual return to the Companies Registry for registration?
- I have a Hong Kong private company. What fees I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I have a Hong Kong company limited by guarantee. What fee that I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I would like to know about Hong Kong Company Maintenance Costs
- Do I have to pay Annual Maintenance Fee Dates and Penalties?
- What type of tax do I need to pay in Hong Kong?
- How about summiting tax return in Hong Kong?
- May I know which taxes Hong Kong government doesn’t impose?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed