Why should I still pay the annual registration fee when I deliver my annual return to the Companies Registry for registration?
Business registration and its renewal are statutory requirements under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap. 310) administered by the Business Registration Office of the Inland Revenue Department. You are still required under the Companies Ordinance to deliver your annual return together with an annual registration fee to the Companies Registry for registration even if you have renewed your business registration.
Relative articles :
- What form should I use for an annual return? What is the registration fee payable?
- I have a Hong Kong private company. What fees I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I have a Hong Kong company limited by guarantee. What fee that I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I would like to know about Hong Kong Company Maintenance Costs
- Do I have to pay Annual Maintenance Fee Dates and Penalties?
- What type of tax do I need to pay in Hong Kong?
- How about summiting tax return in Hong Kong?
- May I know which taxes Hong Kong government doesn’t impose?
- What is the customs Duty in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed