Can I use both English letters and Chinese characters in a company name?
No. A company name with a combination of English words/letters and Chinese characters will NOT be registered.
Relative articles :
- How to determine if a company name is the same as another?
- How can I know whether the company name I intend to use is the same as a name appearing in the Index of Company Names kept by the Registrar of Companies?
- Can I use simplified Chinese characters in the Chinese company name of a local company?
- Is it possible to register a company with a Chinese name only?
- Can an English company name end with the word "Ltd"?
- How can a company change its name after incorporation?
- What will be the consequences if a company fails to comply with the change of name direction issued by the Registrar of Companies?
- I have already registered the name of my limited company with the Companies Registry. Can I use the registered company name as a trademark? Will my company name be protected as a registered trademark automatically?
- Am I free to choose any name I want for my company?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed