How can I know whether the company name I intend to use is the same as a name appearing in the Index of Company Names kept by the Registrar of Companies?
You may conduct a company name search free of charge through the Companies Registry's Cyber Search Centre or Company Search Mobile Service or at its Public Search Centre on the 13th floor of the Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong.
Please use the "Exact Name Search" mode and input the full and exact company name that you intend to register, including all spaces, punctuation marks, and ending terms like "Company", "Company Limited", "Limited", "有限公司", "公司" etc. The Exact Name Search result will display the current names of live companies which match exactly with the input characters. Only English or traditional Chinese characters should be used as the search language. Inputting other languages or simplified Chinese characters may result in incorrect search result as the system will display a "no matching record found" message.
Relative articles :
- How to determine if a company name is the same as another?
- Can I use both English letters and Chinese characters in a company name?
- Can I use simplified Chinese characters in the Chinese company name of a local company?
- Is it possible to register a company with a Chinese name only?
- Can an English company name end with the word "Ltd"?
- How can a company change its name after incorporation?
- What will be the consequences if a company fails to comply with the change of name direction issued by the Registrar of Companies?
- I have already registered the name of my limited company with the Companies Registry. Can I use the registered company name as a trademark? Will my company name be protected as a registered trademark automatically?
- Am I free to choose any name I want for my company?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed