Can a body corporate act or be appointed as a director of a private company?
So long as the private company is not a member of a group of companies of which a listed company is a member, a body corporate can act or be appointed as its director. However, section 457 of the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) requires that every private company must have at least one director who is a natural person.
Relative articles :
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed