Can a sole director of the company act as the company secretary too?
No. Section 475(2) of the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) expressly prohibits the sole director from acting as the company secretary. Besides, section 475(3) of the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) provides that no private company having only one director may have as company secretary of the company a body corporate the sole director of which is the sole director of the private company.
Relative articles :
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed