I have just collected the Certificate of Incorporation for my company from the Companies Registry. Do I need to deliver a Return of Allotments (Form NSC1) to report the issue of shares to the founder members who signed the articles of association ?
No. There is no need to deliver a Form NSC1 to report the issue of shares to the founder members who signed the articles of association.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed