My company has already delivered the annual return for this year but the shareholders of the company will be changed. Can I deliver a revised annual return or other form to report the changes ?
No. Under the circumstances, the change of shareholders should be reported in the next annual return.
Relative articles :
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed