What is a “Statement of Capital”?
A Statement of Capital is in essence a “snapshot” of a company’s total subscribed capital at a particular point in time. It is included in the specified forms which are required to be delivered for registration whenever there is a change in a company’s share capital, e.g. an allotment of shares reported under Form NSC1, to ensure disclosure of up-to-date information of a company’s share capital.
Relative articles :
- My company has already delivered the annual return for this year but the shareholders of the company will be changed. Can I deliver a revised annual return or other form to report the changes ?
- I have just collected the Certificate of Incorporation for my company from the Companies Registry. Do I need to deliver a Return of Allotments (Form NSC1) to report the issue of shares to the founder members who signed the articles of association ?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed