- How to determine if a company name is the same as another?
- How can I know whether the company name I intend to use is the same as a name appearing in the Index of Company Names kept by the Registrar of Companies?
- Can I use both English letters and Chinese characters in a company name?
- Can I use simplified Chinese characters in the Chinese company name of a local company?
- Is it possible to register a company with a Chinese name only?
- Can an English company name end with the word "Ltd"?
- How can a company change its name after incorporation?
- What will be the consequences if a company fails to comply with the change of name direction issued by the Registrar of Companies?
- I have already registered the name of my limited company with the Companies Registry. Can I use the registered company name as a trademark? Will my company name be protected as a registered trademark automatically?
- Am I free to choose any name I want for my company?
Documents relating to Directors/ Company Secretary
- Can a sole director of the company act as the company secretary too?
- Can a body corporate act or be appointed as a director of a private company?
Documents relating to Share Capital / Shares
- My company has already delivered the annual return for this year but the shareholders of the company will be changed. Can I deliver a revised annual return or other form to report the changes ?
- I have just collected the Certificate of Incorporation for my company from the Companies Registry. Do I need to deliver a Return of Allotments (Form NSC1) to report the issue of shares to the founder members who signed the articles of association ?
- What is a “Statement of Capital”?
- What are the minimum requirements for setting up a Hong kong private company?
- How much do I have to pay on delivery of an application for incorporation of a local company?
- What mandatory articles are required to be included in the Articles of Association of companies?
- What licences does a company need before it can conduct business in Hong kong?
- Do I need to open a bank account for my Hong kong company?
- Can OneIBC arrange to open a bank account for my Hong kong incorporated company?
- What do I receive when all incorporation is complete?
- For data fields/boxes in the incorporation form (i.e. Form NNC1 or NNC1G) which are not applicable to my company, can I leave them blank?
- When can I get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate for my company after delivering the application?
- What about payment methods?
- How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong?
- Can I subscribe Hong kong Telephone answering or forwarding services and eFax?
- Which government department can provide me with free advice on how overseas businesses can set up and expand in Hong Kong?
Annual Returns/ Hong Kong Taxation
- What form should I use for an annual return? What is the registration fee payable?
- Why should I still pay the annual registration fee when I deliver my annual return to the Companies Registry for registration?
- I have a Hong Kong private company. What fees I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I have a Hong Kong company limited by guarantee. What fee that I have to pay to Hong Kong Government?
- I would like to know about Hong Kong Company Maintenance Costs
- Do I have to pay Annual Maintenance Fee Dates and Penalties?
- What type of tax do I need to pay in Hong Kong?
- How about summiting tax return in Hong Kong?
- May I know which taxes Hong Kong government doesn’t impose?
- What is the customs Duty in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed