How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong?
You have to choose the company type and a company name first. In choosing a company name, please refer to the Companies Registry's Guideline on Registation of Company Name for Hong Kong Companies (pdf format) and the frequently asked questions relating to Company Name on this website for details.
Then, you have to deliver the application documents with the correct fees either electronically through the Registry's electronic service portal "e-Registry" or in hard copy form to the Shroff on the 14th floor of the Queensway Government Offices. The application documents include:
Incorporation Form - Form NNC1 (for company limited by shares) or Form NNC1G (for company not limited by shares)
A copy of the company's articles of association
A Notice to Business Registration Office (IRBR1)
Please also refer to the information pamphlet on Incorporation of a Local Limited Company (pdf format) when preparing the above documents.
Relative articles :
- What are the minimum requirements for setting up a Hong kong private company?
- How much do I have to pay on delivery of an application for incorporation of a local company?
- What mandatory articles are required to be included in the Articles of Association of companies?
- What licences does a company need before it can conduct business in Hong kong?
- Do I need to open a bank account for my Hong kong company?
- Can OneIBC arrange to open a bank account for my Hong kong incorporated company?
- What do I receive when all incorporation is complete?
- For data fields/boxes in the incorporation form (i.e. Form NNC1 or NNC1G) which are not applicable to my company, can I leave them blank?
- When can I get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate for my company after delivering the application?
- What about payment methods?
- Can I subscribe Hong kong Telephone answering or forwarding services and eFax?
- Which government department can provide me with free advice on how overseas businesses can set up and expand in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed