How much do I have to pay on delivery of an application for incorporation of a local company?
The application fee for incorporation of a local company having a share capital is HK$1,720. If your application is unsuccessful, you can apply for a refund of the registration fee of HK$1,425 (the lodgment fee of HK$295 is non-refundable).
The registration fee for incorporation of a company limited by guarantee is calculated according to the number of members stated in the Incorporation Form (Form NNC1G) of the company. The registration fee is HK$170 (for number of members not exceeding 25 ), HK$340 (for number of members exceeds 25 but does not exceed 100 members), and HK$20 for every additional 50 members or less after the first 100 members. This registration fee is subject to a maximum fee of HK$1,025.
Any person who delivers an application for company incorporation will be deemed to have applied for business registration. Hence, the prescribed business registration fee and levy must also be delivered together with the Notice to Business Registration Office (IRBR1) and the incorporation documents. Please refer to the Business Registration Fee and Levy Table for the correct amount of fees payable.
Relative articles :
- What are the minimum requirements for setting up a Hong kong private company?
- What mandatory articles are required to be included in the Articles of Association of companies?
- What licences does a company need before it can conduct business in Hong kong?
- Do I need to open a bank account for my Hong kong company?
- Can OneIBC arrange to open a bank account for my Hong kong incorporated company?
- What do I receive when all incorporation is complete?
- For data fields/boxes in the incorporation form (i.e. Form NNC1 or NNC1G) which are not applicable to my company, can I leave them blank?
- When can I get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate for my company after delivering the application?
- What about payment methods?
- How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong?
- Can I subscribe Hong kong Telephone answering or forwarding services and eFax?
- Which government department can provide me with free advice on how overseas businesses can set up and expand in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed