What do I receive when all incorporation is complete?
You will receive a Green Box with official documents from the Hong Kong government in order to open a bank account. It will include the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Business Registration Certificate;
- Article of Association;
- NNC1 Form;
- Certificate of Shares;
- Statutory book and company chops.
- You will pick up free your Green Box in our office or anywhere in the world by courier.
Relative articles :
- What are the minimum requirements for setting up a Hong kong private company?
- How much do I have to pay on delivery of an application for incorporation of a local company?
- What mandatory articles are required to be included in the Articles of Association of companies?
- What licences does a company need before it can conduct business in Hong kong?
- Do I need to open a bank account for my Hong kong company?
- Can OneIBC arrange to open a bank account for my Hong kong incorporated company?
- For data fields/boxes in the incorporation form (i.e. Form NNC1 or NNC1G) which are not applicable to my company, can I leave them blank?
- When can I get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate for my company after delivering the application?
- What about payment methods?
- How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong?
- Can I subscribe Hong kong Telephone answering or forwarding services and eFax?
- Which government department can provide me with free advice on how overseas businesses can set up and expand in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed