When can I get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate for my company after delivering the application?
After we collect full required documents, The Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate ("the certificate") of a company limited by share will be issued within 1 working day in urgent case and 3 working days in normal case ( cut time is caculated before 11:30 a.m (Time at Hong Kong)
Relative articles :
- What are the minimum requirements for setting up a Hong kong private company?
- How much do I have to pay on delivery of an application for incorporation of a local company?
- What mandatory articles are required to be included in the Articles of Association of companies?
- What licences does a company need before it can conduct business in Hong kong?
- Do I need to open a bank account for my Hong kong company?
- Can OneIBC arrange to open a bank account for my Hong kong incorporated company?
- What do I receive when all incorporation is complete?
- For data fields/boxes in the incorporation form (i.e. Form NNC1 or NNC1G) which are not applicable to my company, can I leave them blank?
- What about payment methods?
- How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong?
- Can I subscribe Hong kong Telephone answering or forwarding services and eFax?
- Which government department can provide me with free advice on how overseas businesses can set up and expand in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed