How to incorporate Hong Kong company
Start your business with Hong Kong Company
As one of the world's leading international financial centres, Hong Kong has a major capitalist service economy characterised by low taxation and free trade. All business done outside HongKong is tax-free. You can choose to register Offline by yourself or Online with One IBC Hong Kong help.
How to set up your Hong Kong Company?
Ask for Resident/ Founder nationality and other additional services (if any). You can select level of services you need, normal with 3 working days or within day in urgent case. Then, choose 2 types of company formation. We help to incorporate: Company Limited by Share and Company Limited by Guarantee. Furthermore, give the proposal company names so that we can check the eligibility of company name in Hong Kong Companies Registry system and inform you. You have to provide the detailed information of the director's and shareholder's names and billing address as well.
You settle the payment for Your Hong Kong Offshore Company and official Hong Kong Government fee required. We accept payment by Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer.
After 3 working days or within day for urgent case after collecting full information from you, One IBC Hong Kong will send you necessary documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate, Memorandum &Articles of Association, & NNC1).
Then, your Hongkong Private Limited Company is ready to do business!
- What are the minimum requirements for setting up a Hong kong private company?
- How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong?
- How much do I have to pay on delivery of an application for incorporation of a local company?
- What mandatory articles are required to be included in the Articles of Association of companies?
- What licences does a company need before it can conduct business in Hong kong?
- Do I need to open a bank account for my Hong kong company?
- Can OneIBC arrange to open a bank account for my Hong kong incorporated company?
- What do I receive when all incorporation is complete?
- For data fields/boxes in the incorporation form (i.e. Form NNC1 or NNC1G) which are not applicable to my company, can I leave them blank?
- When can I get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate for my company after delivering the application?
- What about payment methods?
- How can I incorporate a Hong kong company?
- Can I subscribe Hong kong Telephone answering or forwarding services and eFax?
- Which government department can provide me with free advice on how overseas businesses can set up and expand in Hong Kong?
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed