Quality Of Life in Hong Kong
Quality Of Life in Hong Kong
Most foreign professionals and entrepreneurs who setup a business in Hong Kong tend to re-locate with their family. Consequently, most individuals are concerned about the quality of life in Hong Kong – the social environment, cost of living, accommodation, education etc.
- The social and ethnic fabric is a unique blend of cultures and people rendering a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- The city has considered modern and westernized but unfortunately experienced a high level of air pollution and traffic congestion.
- In Hong Kong you will find that residential rentals are expensive and are considered in line with those in major international cities such as London and New York.
- Hong Kong is usually citing as the food capital of China with a wide array of Chinese regional cuisines. It also offers equally impressive gastronomical fare to suit international tastes.
- The public transportation system is well connecting, clean, safe, efficient, reliable and above all affordable. Getting around Hong Kong is easy, given its wide network of buses, trains, ferries and taxis.
- Hong Kong is home to several international schools, which follow a curriculum identical to those in their home country. Given the impetus to evolve into a knowledge-based economy, great emphasis has placed on education in Hong Kong and it provides nine years of free compulsory education for it citizens.
- Kong Kong offers world class both private and public health services and expert medical practitioners. The health-care environment is clean, efficient, safe and affordable.
- There are several recreational activities to indulge in and Hong Kong boasts of a vibrant and exciting Nightlife and has often quoted as the "city that never sleeps".
- Hong Kong has said to have one of the lowest crime rates in the world and is often citing as a safe place to live in.
With its business oriented culture, strong work ethic and international and bi-cultural background, Hong Kong is a prime location for any entrepreneur to set up their business, while benefiting from low taxes and easy access to the booming China economy. Hong Kong is an Asian leader in the finance industry and IT field, as well as holding impressive world rankings for ease of business and freedom from corruption. Overall, Hong Kong ticks all the boxes for entrepreneurs looking for a sensible and enjoyable jurisdiction to set up their company and possibly live in.
- Hong Kong’s Free Market Policies
- Success tips when doing business in Hong Kong
- Financial Services License in Hong Kong
- Advantages of Incorporation in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Government support for companies incorporated
- Hong Kong Public Holiday Calendar
- Accounts and Audit
- New Company Ordinance
- Seals in Hong Kong
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed