Order Incorporation Service
Payment for Hong Kong Government
According to Hong Kong Government regulation, a company that is established in Hong Kong has to pay two types of Government fees as following:
Fee for Certificate of Incorporation (CI):
- Pay one time when you set up the new company
- Cost: USD 221 (HKD 1,720)
Fee for Business Registration (BR):
Depends on the contract duration (1-year or 3-year contract) that you chose. And this fee will be paid annually.
- You can make payment to Hong Kong Government by yourself
- Or One IBC Hong Kong can help you to pay this fee, plus 10% service charge.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed