Accounting and Audit Service
All Hong Kong companies should keep a proper business record and prepare the annual financial statements for statutory audit. Nowadays, small-to–medium-size companies (SMEs) usually subcontract its accounting work to experienced professionals in order to minimize its operating costs and achieve a higher level of financial management requirement. Our services to SMEs have the following characteristics:
- Standard fee with a pre-determined ceiling, customers can estimate their fee according to actual number of transactions;
- Quality professional services,
Englishand Chinese computerized accounting records in CD format for permanent storage. Financial statements can be prepared periodically and properly;
- Professional services provided by qualified accountants, together with accounting software to assist
customer ontheir daily accounting entries, and periodical financial reporting.
Our services include the followings:
- Preparation of voucher and data input into the computerized accounting system;
- General ledger, cash account, bank account, accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation;
- Preparation of financial statements including
balancesheet and income statements.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
- Integrity, Honesty, Trust-worthiness, Saving time.
- In Depth Business Expertise.
- Competitive price policy
- Quickly process within 1-3 working days
- Strong Alliance Network & Relationships
- Keeping Clients Well Informed